IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Destin Nemos (Nemos news network) controlled opposition ?

2 posters

Go down

Is Destin Nemos (Nemos news network) controlled opposition ?  Empty Is Destin Nemos (Nemos news network) controlled opposition ?

Post by nsdcrew Tue May 07, 2024 1:53 am

Hi guys, i just create another thread about witsitGetsIt but i'm also creating another one about Destin nemos... i already have an opinion about it but i would be interested to get yours without influance you by saying what i think of it for now ... SO what do you think about Dustin, from Qanon expert to Biblical earth thruther ? do you think we should trust the veracity of this guy thinking that the full king james Bible uncorrupted at all ... Strange or normal ?

Do you think he is 100% honest, real truther or a paid agent here to say most of the truth about flat earth and the jew because it became trendy (even if i think it's true), but he keep the informations compartementalised and lie or is wrong about some other truth topics, like the fact that he is 100% about the authenticity of a guy called jesus because a book said so ?

Thank you guys, i will be really happy te read every point of view. Cheers

nsdcrew

Back to top Go down

Is Destin Nemos (Nemos news network) controlled opposition ?  Empty Re: Is Destin Nemos (Nemos news network) controlled opposition ?

Post by Bello Thu May 16, 2024 9:14 pm

To me, it's another "bible pusher" riding the flat earth wave... the 'flat earth movement" got infected with people trying to prove their books, by using flat earth and other "truths" to "validate" the rest of the book... Rolling Eyes
And, by the way, what do you guys thing about this "holly war" we live in? Because to me, is the maximum hegelian dialect, just a well played script to put a man in front of God at the end... and i challenge people to even try and understand what i'm saying... kind of ranting here, but i just had to let it out, maybe someone agrees with me, lol... cheers! bounce rabbit

Bello

Back to top Go down